When the towns will get more hectic and the actual quite pre-christmas time gets louder, it is time for a timeout in the Tuxerhof. Advent means “arriving” – but who remembers that? In the heavenly advent season we want to give you back some time. Let it go and enjoy.
Our highlights in the advent season:
- “Tuxer Advent” on the 1. advent sunday – to prepare yourself for the Christmas time
- “Krampuslauf” ( parade of Santa`s devilish helper ) on the 5. of December
- Mountain advent- traditional folk music in the Tux-Center
- Winter-Ski-Opening on the 1. Saturday of December – Rastkogel and Ski-Zillertal 3000 open for business
- The smell of Christmas is in the air – Christmas cookies baking with our pastry chef Andrea ( workshop)
- atmospheric lounge music at the fire place
Magical Christmas experience
Christmas in the tuxerhof – a unique celebration and a magical experience. We do not want to tell too much, let yourself be surprised and take your time for reflective hours and exciting moments.
Festive Christmas decoration, cosiness, warmth, the smell of cookies and fir needles, candle shine – this is the magic of Christmas. It does not matter if your 9 or 90, the magic never dies. This time brings many secrets and curiosity for all. You surround yourself with people you love and enjoy all the magical moments in the Tuxerhof.