A winter like in times long past.
What that means? Here in Tux, children can play in deep snow, build a snowman, have a snowball fight and do everything that makes the winter in the Zillertal Alps so unique. At the Tuxerhof you can experience the magic of the mountain winter. Ready for some winter fun?
WINTER FACTS – children are well catered for:
- Free daycare for children aged 2 years and over
- Kid’s club with soft play area
- Hobby clubroom for kids and teens
- Playarena – indoor playground on 1000 m²
- Directly at the valley station of the ski area “Zillertal 3000”
- Ski rental directly across the hotel
- Children’s ski area at the sun plateau at the Rastkogel
- Children’s ski courses with organized lunch in the ski area
- 130 kilometres easy slopes in the Zillertal – perfect for beginners
- Tobogganing fun on 3 illuminated toboggan routes
- Ice skating rink close by
At the Tuxerhof the skiing fun starts right at the doorstep. Put on your ski boots and off you go. The children are picked up and looked after by ski instructors, and mom and dad can enjoy a day in the ski area “Zillertal 3000” or the glacier ski area.
Whether you prefer skiing or snowboarding, snow fun is guaranteed for the whole family!
Fun & action off the pistes
It’s not all about the skiing and snowboarding. There’s just as much fun off the slopes for little and grown-up guests. How about some tobogganing fun with a stop at a quaint mountain hut, or going ice skating, or a visit to the Nature Ice Palace in Hintertux. There’s so many activities to enjoy in the Tuxertal valley.
Holidays for the whole family
Holiday time is also relaxation time. In the kid’s club and in the Playarena your children can play and will be looked after. Parents can also enjoy some quality time together, like spending a day in the bathrobe or enjoying the nature in Tux. Look forward to a holiday that suits all.
Winter HIGHLIGHTS for the whole family
Winter Holiday Offers
22/12/2018 - 05/01/2019Preis pro Person
01/12/2018 - 08/12/2018Preis pro Person
01/12/2018 - 22/12/2018Preis pro Person