Fit & Healthy
Whether you’re looking for a real workout or rather want to slow down – at the Tuxerhof you will find the right course offering for your needs. Use your holidays to try new sports or to continue to keep fit. We offer many free fitness and relaxation courses as well as a guided activity programme from sunday to friday. The current offer for your holiday period can be found in the online weekly programme on our website, upon arrival as well as in the Tuxerhof morning post.
Fitness studio on 70 m²
Take advantage of our top modern fitness studio and exercise with the latest cardio and weight training equipment. Even novice users will quickly get adjusted with the introduction from our fitness coach.
Our course offering
- Active awakening with Nordic Walking or Kneipp
- Circuit training
- Workout with exercise balls
- Exercises for balance and coordination
- Stretching and mobilizing
- Black Roll Training
Yoga room in the “Himmelreich” relaxation heaven
You practice in the newly built 4th floor which radiates an atmosphere of tranquility. Or in the open air surrounded by nature, in one of our own personal places of strength. The ideal holiday pastime!
Our course offering
- Back exercises
- Sound meditation
- Stretching according to the 5 elements
- Meditation and breathing exercises (Pranayama)
Yoga & Meditation
Time to relax. Time for yourself.
Yoga is a philosophy of life which we celebrate in our new “Himmelreich” relaxation heaven. Yoga classes take place almost daily throughout the year and are suitable for all ages and abilities, for men and women, for beginners and advanced. Between practicing you have enough time for your own activities. Participation in all our yoga classes is included in the package price.
Mario & Werner take you on the most beautiful hiking tours.
Movement is life
Time & space for fresh air at the Tuxerhof. Nature is our greatest wealth. Draw power from nature in the middle of the Zillertal mountains. Breathtaking views and a climate that inspires body and mind will return valuable energy and you can leave your everyday worries behind.
- 3 guided tours per week
- Alpine brunch at our mountain hut every Wednesday
- Biking and e-bike: 2 guided tours per week
- Sunrise tour (from mid-August)
- High rope course
- Herb workshop with Sigrid
- Strudel & bread bakery
- Dumplings cooking course
- Ski guiding 4 times per week with our own ski guide
- Ski day with Julia Schneeberger
- The first slope on the Hintertux Glacier
- Cross-country skiing – discount on taster courses (mondays)
- Illuminated tobogganing
- Ice stocks sports on the natural ice rink
- Workshop: Ski technique training
- Ski gymnastics