Discover the very best of summer in the Zillertal valley with the Zillertal Activcard and enjoy many advantages, for example a daily ride on one of 11 cable cars.
All advantages at a glance:
- One cable car ride per day in one of 11 cable cars (Hintertux Glacier only up to Sommerberg)
- Free entry into 6 public outdoor swimming pools (1 visit per day)
- Free use of public transport (except the steam train)
- Entry into the observatory (+ planetarium) Königsleiten
- Minimum of 10% discount at more than 170 members in and around the Zillertal
Hiking passport APP
Online-savvy guests can look forward to the practical, digital hiking pass Tux-Finkenberg as APP. Guests have the possibility to collect their stamps directly via smartphone. Depending on your personal preference it is possible to collect stamps in the “modern” way (smartphone) or “classic” way (paper).
The hiking APP also includes an interactive map, a mountain weather check, information about huts and shelters as well as helpful tips for hiking and mountaineering. The APP is available for free in the AppStore and Google Play. The hiking pass in printed form is available at the tourist office in Tux-Finkenberg.
Safety in the mountains
Numerous people look for relaxation and adventure while hiking and climbing in the Alps. Not everybody has the expertise, the experience or the knowledge to recognize dangers in the mountains. We have put together some tips for a safe hiking experience: