The Tuxerhof is situated in Vorderlanersbach at the entrance of the Tuxertal valley at 1.300m above sea level. The quaint, idyllic village is an ideal starting point for hiking tours and excursions.
- The sunniest location in the valley
- Central location: starting point of many hiking and mountain tours directly from the hotel
- Quiet sunbathing lawn with relax pool, outdoor sauna and loungers
- Directly at the doorstep: hiking bus stop, jogging & walking route, Playarena 1000m² for kids & teenies
- Directly at the valley station of the Rastkogel cable car
- Descent directly to the hotel
- Directly at the 1. ski bus stop to Hintertux Glacier
- 100% guaranteed snow
- 2 minutes walk to the cross-country skiing trail
Toll-free journey possible via Achenpass and Achensee
- Motorway A12 – exit Zillertal, federal road B169 to Mayrhofen.
- Mayrhofen B169 to Tux on L6 to Vorderlanersbach.
- Well accessible all year. Snow chains mandatory in fresh snow!
- Express train station Jenbach / Tirol – Zillertalbahn to Mayrhofen (railway or bus), bus to Tux.
- Taxi transfer to the hotel can certainly be arranged.
- Easy and comfortable from Munich airport directly to the Tuxerhof. Return transfer to check-in with guarantee that you reach your flight.
- Airport transfer at http://www.tirol-taxi.at/