Limitless ski fun directly in front of our door
Skiing fun on perfectly prepared slopes, endless ski-runs in powder snow, using the broad slopes, listen to the peaceful winter – This is Tux! This is January here in Tux.
On our slopes all nature lovers, couples, romantics and fitness lovers will be satisfied. More peace, more space, more fun. Just more.
- 100% snow guarantee
- 196 km slopes – directly at the station of the Rastkogel cable car
- 5 skiing areas – 77 lifts and cable cars = 1 ski pass
- no waitingtime – capacity of 88.000 persons per hour
- ski-run directly to our door
- fun in over 30 ski lodges and restaurants
- Hintertuxer glacier inclusice – 3.250 m ofer the sea level
- Halfpipes and funparks
- Harakiri – steepest slope in Austira with 78% – pure fun
- longest ski-run with 12 km
Culinary art on the mountain
More than 30 ski lodges and restaurants will make for lots of fun and culinary art in the entire skiing area. Regional treats and well-tried dishes coupled with new ideas will make for a great taste experience. You will find a homey atmosphere, rustic scenery and a most impressive mountain panorama. And the sun terrace will especially invite you with its sun loungers and a cool beer with blue skies and the sun shining.
Winter sports, off-side of slopes
The winter in tux has more to offer than just skiing. Off-side the slopes you will find special ski routes for special nature experiences. You can also use snow shoes to hike through our winter wonderland. Quite – peaceful – romantic. This is the winter in the mountains!
Bavarian curling, ice skating, sledding, Après ski parties in our Hexenkessl …. and the after all the fun resting in your holiday home – the Tuxerhof. Here people in love will find a place to cuddle in our heavenly place, let themselves be pampered by expert hands in our spa or enjoy a culinary highlight at dinner.
- 4 times per week ski guiding
- 2 snow shoe hikes per week
- 3 natural toboggan runs with traditional huts to rest
- 14 km cross country skiing slope for classics and skater
- winter hiking routes
- natural ice ring for ice skating and
- bavarian curling
- Ski show „Heartbeat on the Snow“ – every Monday starting01.11.2016