Limitless ski fun directly in front of our door
Skiing fun on perfectly prepared slopes, endless ski-runs in powder snow, using the broad slopes, listen to the peaceful winter – This is Tux! This is January in Tux.
On our slopes all nature lovers, couples, romantics and fitness lovers will be satisfied. More peace, more space, more fun. Just more.
- 100% snow-sure
- 196 km slopes – directly at the station of the Rastkogel cable car
- 5 skiing areas – 77 lifts and cable cars = 1 ski pass
- no waiting times – capacity of 88,000 persons per hour
- ski-run directly to our door
- fun in over 30 ski lodges and restaurants
- Hintertux glacier inclusive – 3,250 m above sea level
- Halfpipes and funparks
- Harakiri – Austria’s steepest slope with 78% – pure fun
- longest ski-run with 12 km
01/12/2018 - 22/12/2018Preis pro Person
22/12/2018 - 05/01/2019Preis pro Person
01/12/2018 - 08/12/2018Preis pro Person
More than 30 ski lodges and restaurants offer culinary delights in the skiing area. Regional treats and well-tried dishes coupled with new ideas will make for a great taste experience. You will find a homey atmosphere, rustic scenery and a most impressive mountain panorama. And the sun terrace will especially invite you with its sun loungers and a cool beer with blue skies and the sun shining.
Winter sports & fun off the slopes
Winter in Tux is not all about the skiing and snowboarding. Off the slopes you will find special ski routes for special nature experiences. You can also use snowshoes to hike through our winter wonderland. Quiet – peaceful – romantic. This is winter in the Tirolean mountains!
Bavarian curling, ice skating, sledding, Après ski parties at our Hexenkessl …. and the after all the fun, enjoy rest and relaxation at your holiday home – the Tuxerhof. Romantics will find a place to cuddle in our Himmelreich relaxation area, let themselves be pampered by expert hands at our spa or enjoy a culinary highlight for dinner.