Ski pass prices winter
Please click here for the current ski pass prices.
Zillertal super ski pass
From the second day the Zillertal super ski pass includes the use of all lifts and cable cars in the Zillertal valley – in total 489 km of well-groomed pistes and 177 lifts.
How many altitude metres do you make?
Here’s your personal “skiline”!
Skiing area facts
- 196 km pistes – 599 ha area
- 5 skiing areas gebiete – 62 modern lifts and cable cars, 1 ski pass
- Après ski & mountain hut parties in 30 huts and restaurants – from quaint to modern
- Valley descents covered with artificial snow: from Eggalm toTux-Lanersbach, Tux-Vorderlanersbach and “Schwarze Pfanne” at Hintertuxer Glacier
- The best viewpoints: panorama terrace on 3.250 m at Hintertux Glacier, Wanglspitz at the mountain statation 150er Tux/Rastkogel – panorama descent
- BetterPark Hintertux at the draglift Olperer (April to mid-December), family park (December to April) at the Sommerberg and snowpark/halfpipe: Vans Penken Park at 4 SB Sunjet – Penken
Year round skiing area Hintertux Glacier
Austria’s only year round skiing area offers 60km of well groomed pistes and guaranteed powder from October to May. The ascent with the cable car “Gletscherbus 3” up to 3.250 metres is an experience itself. Enjoy the feeling of being close to the sky on the panorama terrace, in the snow park, in the Tuxer Fernerhaus, Sommerbergalm, or the breathtaking 12km descent into the valley.