Skiing & winter holidays in Tux
Limitless skiing fun on 1,300 – 3,250 metres is waiting for you!
Tux-Finkenberg is one level up… in the glittering white snow of the Ski & Glacier World. On a healthy altitude of up to 3,250 meters above sea level sure snow cover and white winter landscapes are just natural. The skiing area Zillertal 3000 encompasses the skiing areas Hintertux glacier, Eggalm, Rastkogel, Finkenberg, Mayrhofen and Ahorn. With 230 kilometers of slopes from early December to mid-April, the heart of every skier beats higher.
Our hotel is located in the middle of the largest skiing area in the Zillertal valley.
Look forward to limitless skiing fun with 100% guaranteed snow, top-modern lifts and cable cars, no waiting times, and many restaurants from quaint and traditional to modern and stylish.
Your benefits at the Tuxerhof:
- Located directly at the Rastkogelbahn cable car with direct access to the largest skiing area in the Zillertal valley
- Free bus to Hintertux Glacier, bus stop in front of the door
- Ski slope directly to the hotel entrance
- Free sports bus in the valley
- Après ski at the “Hexenkessl” next to the hotel
- Sunny and central location
- Guide for ski safaris and activity programme
- 100% guaranteed snow
- 230 km pure skiing fun
- 67 top modern cable cars and lifts
- Capacity of all lifts: 88,000 persons per hour
- Halfpipes and funparks
- Longest descent 12 km
- Unique ski show „Fire on Snow“
Active & well catered for at the Tuxerhof
The Tuxerhof inclusive services for winter sports enthusiasts.
Take advantage of our sports guide and get to know the winter sports paradise Tuxertal valley. While you indulge in the magnificent scenery we keep an eye on the schedule, the route and the weather.
- 4x per week ski safari with our ski guide
- The first track on the Hintertux Glacier
- Ski day with host Julia Schneeberger
- Visit of the White Lounge igloo village on the Ahorn mountain
- Sports shop next to the hotel
- Ski pass available at the reception
Sports & activity programme
- 2 guided snowshoeing tours per week
- Illuminated tobogganing
- Ice stocks sports on the natural ice rink
- Ski gymnastics and circuit training
- Free loan of snowshoes
- Free drinking bottle
Cross-country skiing in the Tuxertal valley
The Tuxertal valley has a lot to offer for cross-country skiers. Quality rather than quantity – framed by the magnificent view of the glacier. Sporting activities in Tux include 14 km of classic cross-country tracks as well as 14 km of skating tracks. The trail entrance in Vorderlanersbach is just 100 meters from the hotel! The use of cross-country ski trails is free. The ski schools offer cross-country ski lessons. All sports shops offer sports equipment for loan or sale.
Good to know & tips
Top winter & ski offers
30/11/2017 - 10/12/2017Preis pro Person
09/12/2017 - 23/12/2017Preis pro Person
01/12/2017 - 23/12/2017Preis pro Person