The Zillertal Bike Challenge has become one of the most popular races for racing cyclists from all over Europe. The three-day stage race promises spectacular climbs, unique single trail descents and a fantastic mountain panorama. The arrival at the finish on the Hintertux Glacier is an unforgettable experience and special highlight for all participants.
- Open to all mountain bikers, no racing licence required
- The same routes for professionals and amateur mountain bikers
- Comprehensive package for all participants: refreshments during and after the race, transport from and to the stage start or finish, certificate, finisher jersey and much more
- Free shuttle to the stages, no need to change accommodation despite it being a stage race
- Finish on Hintertux Glacier at an elevation of 2,700 metres
- Can be perfectly combined with family holiday: countless excursion destinations and attractions in the valley make the race an experience for the whole family
Starts are in 3 categories:
- King & Queen of the Mountain
187.6 km, 9,126 m elevation change, 0 Bergbahnen
- Prince & Princess of the Mountain
163.3 km, 5,266 m elevation change, 5 cable cars
- Lord & Lady of the Mountain
123.8 km, 3,775 m elevation change, 4 cable cars
Registrations can be made at the Zillertal Tourist Board.