Perfect basecamp for outdoor activities in the region
The Tuxerhof enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of the Tuxertal Valley, a side valley branching off the larger Zillertal Valley. Here, in the charming village of Vorderlanersbach, just 150 metres from the Rastkogelbahn cable car, guests can look forward to ski-in, ski-out in winter and fine hikes in summer.
Spend your next holiday at the Tuxerhof and experience the sunny side of life in the Austrian Tyrol.
Central location in the Tuxertal Valley
Guests who want to leave their car at home and enjoy an environmentally-friendly holiday can do just that at the Tuxerhof. The Zillertal Valley and the neighbouring Tuxertal Valley both have an extensive network of public transport and cable cars.
- Tux Sport Bus "365 days a year" – free transport with Tux-Finkenberg Ticket
- Nightbus between Finkenberg and Hintertux running until 2:30am
- 4 cable cars in Tux-Finkenberg
Arrival on toll-free roads (via Achenpass and Lake Achensee).
- Inntalautobahn A12 motorway – exit "Zillertal", then Bundesstrasse B169 main road to Mayrhofen.
- Mayrhofen B169 to Tux then L6 as far as Vorderlanersbach.
- Roads open all year. Please remember to use snowchains when there is snow on the roads.
- High-speed trains stop in Jenbach / Tirol – Zillertalbahn to Mayrhofen (train or bus), bus to Tux.
- We will be happy to organise a taxi transfer to the hotel.