Good to know
Should you have any questions about the Tuxerhof, please don't hesitate to speak to a member of staff at reception. To receive a personal offer, complete our enquiry form.
We have put together some important information about your stay here at the Tuxerhof. Scroll down to find out more.
- Arrival and departure: on your day of departure we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10:30. On your day of arrival your room will be ready for you from 14:00. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Tuxerhof Luxury Board services begin on the day of arrival at 14:00 and finish on the day of departure at 11:00.
- A fee of €22 per day (not including food) will be charged for dogs and pets staying at the Tuxerhof. Animals are not allowed in some rooms and suites as well as in the restaurant, the spa and on the sunbathing lawn. Thank you for your understanding. We also reserve the right to charge you for a final clean of your room or suite if it is necessary after your stay. For more information about dogs at the Tuxerhof check out our dog guide.
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Underground parking at the hotel: €16/day
- Underground parking at the Wohnpark Tuxerhof, two minutes' walk from the hotel: €10/day
- All prices indicated are per person per day. They include the Luxury Board option at the Tuxerhof as well as all charges except the local tourism tax (€1.80 per person, to be paid by all guests aged 15 years and over). No refund is possible for services not used.
- Children's discounts apply if there are at least two full-paying adults in one room.
- Adult discount: if a third adult stays in the same room, a discount of 20% will be given. Surcharge for single use of double room: 50% of room price. Please enquire. Guests who only book room and breakfast receive a discount of €11 per person per day.
- Important! We update our prices on a regular basis. As soon as a new price list is published, the old price list is no longer valid. Some services may vary depending on the season/weather. In extreme cases they may be cancelled. We assume no liability for typos and errors.
- We will be happy to reserve a specific room or suite for you. We will do our best to take your wishes into account, but please understand that we cannot guarantee accommodation in a specific room or floor. The same applies to table reservations in our restaurant.
- For all reservations the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply. If the prices indicated in the reservation confirmation differ from those indicated on the website, the prices on the official price list shall apply.
- Cancellations must be made in written form. If you arrive later than planned or depart earlier than planned, or if you cancel your stay less than a month before you are scheduled to arrive, we will charge 80% of the total price of the stay booked (unless you have holiday cancellation insurance)
- Holiday cancellation insurance: in order to avoid unnecessary stress for you and us, we offer all our guests holiday cancellation insurance. This means you will not have to pay if you, your children, your parents or your grandparents are ill, have an accident or die before or during your stay. This insurance costs €15 per person per stay and will be charged extra. Let us know when booking if you already have holiday cancellation insurance and therefore do not want/need to be insured by us.
- Deposit: once we have received your reservation confirmation we kindly ask you to pay a deposit of €500 per room within three weeks via an EU standard bank transfer (no fees apply) to our account:
Name of bank in Austria: Raiffeisenbank Tux, account number: 20073, sort code: 36342
IBAN: AT42 3634200000015156, BIC: RZTIAT22342
Bank details Switzerland: €500 to the following account:
IBAN CH 02 8074 0000 0081 7164 4, BIC: RAIFCH22, Raiffeisenbank Lägern-Baregg
- Payment methods accepted: cash, bank card, VISA and MasterCard