Limitless ski fun directly on your doorstep
Skiing fun on perfectly prepared slopes, endless ski runs in powder snow, enjoying the wide slopes in the peaceful solitude of winter – this is Tux! This is January in Tux. Our slopes offer something for everyone: Nature lovers, couples, romantics and fitness enthusiasts. More peace, more space, more fun. Just more.
- 100% snow-sure
- 196 km of slopes – directly at the bottom station of the Rastkogel cable car
- 5 skiing areas accessed by 77 lifts and cable cars = 1 ski pass
- no waiting times – capacity of 88,000 persons per hour
- ski-run directly to our door
- fun in over 30 ski lodges and restaurants
- Hintertux glacier inclusive – 3,250 m above sea level
- Halfpipes and funparks
- Harakiri – Austria’s steepest slope with 78% – pure fun
- Longest ski run with 12 km
16/03/2019 - 30/03/2019Preis pro Person
30/03/2019 - 13/04/2019Preis pro Person
More than 30 ski lodges and restaurants offer culinary delights in the skiing area. Regional treats and well-tried dishes coupled with new ideas will make for a great taste experience. You will find a homey atmosphere, rustic scenery and a most impressive mountain panorama. And the sun terrace will especially invite you with its sun loungers and a cool beer with blue skies and the sun shining.
Winter sports & fun off the slopes
Winter in Tux is not all about skiing and snowboarding. Off the slopes you will find designated ski routes for special nature experiences. You can also use snowshoes to hike through our winter wonderland. Quiet – peaceful – romantic. This is winter in the Tirolean mountains!
Ice stock sports, ice skating, tobogganing, après ski parties at our Hexenkessl …. and after all the fun, enjoy rest and relaxation at your holiday home – the Tuxerhof. Romantics will find a place to cuddle up in our Himmelreich relaxation area, let themselves be pampered by expert hands at our spa or enjoy a culinary highlight for dinner.